TO SHOW YOUR WORK on LIB'ART (Liberty Art Gallery)
is an online art gallery which represents the works of artists and
offering many services.
The benefits of
joining LIB'ART include:
- Presentation of the artist in French and in
- Posting of a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12
works in a personal gallery on the site,
- Possibility to join the e-card site "Artcard"
Referencing in the Artistic
Resources of the Arkbuzz site
In addition, LIB'ART
members receive special benefits, such as:
- Links, exchanges and referencing with the
best search engines, lists, and American and French sites
and thus benefits from visitors from both sides of
- To maximize the visibility of your works on the
internet, there is a rotating banner and daily rotation of picture
of the members' works on our 5 sites:
- PRICE :
60 Euros or US dollars
Why this price?
- The best tools and search engines are now charging for their
- The set up and time involved is quite extensive.
- We are planning to enter expos in the U.S. such as :
ARTEXPO in New York City in October and February, Chicago in the
Spring, and possibly Miami.
It is more feasible as a group as the booths run 4-5000 dollars. (Cost
would depend on the number of participants).
At his time we are representing artists who wish to sell their
work, or prints and cards, at ART FAIRS in N.Y. State.
Please contact us if this is something that would interest you.
We hope to eventually open a "real" Gallery where the LIB'ART
artists can have their works hanging on a more permanent basis in New
Why 4 to 12 works?
- 4 works in the minimum number of works necessary so the visitors
(often Galleries) can have an idea of the type on work of the
- If you would like more than 12 works represented, we can create an
independent site for you. Please use of site creation service
ArkBuzz which is better suited for this need.
- We reserve the right to refuse works which are inappropriate or do not
reach the standards that LIB'ART has set for itself.
If you have any questions check our
FAQ page, or contact us here: